PLACING AN ORDER
+ What is terrycloth?
- Terrycloth is a towel like fabric that is sewn on the inside of the cap on the forehead portion before the cap is sewn closed. It helps against perspiration and a more comfortable fit. It is offered in every hat style except our Euro.
+ What is personalization?
- Personalization is offered in embroidery and printing. Both are great options, just depends on your preference! Great way to make your cap unique, one of a kind and stand out even more!
+ What is embroidery?
- Embroidery is a form of personalization that we offer. It is done with needle and thread sewing through the fabric. We embroider using a professional industrial embroidery machine and high quality embroidery poly thread.
+ What is printing?
- Printing is a form of personalization that we offer. It is using vinyl and directly printing to the garment. We print using high quality heat transfer vinyl with a professional industrial heat pressed machine.
+ What is the “No personalization” finish option?
- The "No Personalization" option means that your cap will be made with no personalization.
+ How do I order my cap with personalization?
- Every listing has the dropdown option with: "Nothing Extra", "Embroidery", & "Printing". (Except our Euros, we only offer printing on them NOT embroidery) By choosing either embroidery or printing your order will include personalization. Then in the word box provided please state (1) What you would like the personalization to say. (2) Font. (3) Color.
+ I would like to place a custom order on a cap or something not offered on your website, how do I?
- You can chat with us directly on the website, bottom right corner. Or please fill out our contact us form and we will contact you as soon as we can. Or you can contact us directly via email: email@example.com or phone/text/whatsapp: (786)494-9069.
+ I would like to order a cap made with a specific fabric but it is not available on your website, can I?
- Yes, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text/whatsapp: (786)494-9069. We can either purchase the fabric or you can also send us fabric.
+ I received my cap and it’s slightly different than the one in the picture being sold. Is that normal?
- Yes, the cap in the first picture is the first cap that we made in that fabric. Each other cap made after might look slightly different or have the fabric lay out differently. It all depends on how the fabric is laying while being cut. Your cap might be slightly different but very similar.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
+ Embroidery care: (Scrub hats & Apparel)
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or optical brightening agents. If bleach is required for washing, use non-chlorine bleach. Machine wash using cold water, machine dry on "delicates" option; preferably air dry. If you'd like to iron your garment, iron around the embroidery placement NOT directly on top, flip the garment inside out and iron on directly where the embroidery placement is.
+ Printing care: (Scrub hats & Apparel)
- All printed garments should be washed with a mild detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or optical brightening agents. Machine wash using cold water, machine dry on "delicates" option; preferably air dry. If you'd like to iron your garment, iron around the printing placement NOT directly on top, flip the garment inside out and iron on directly where the printing placement is.
+ Scrub hats care with no printing or embroidery:
- All our scrub hats with NO printing or embroidery should be washed with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or optical brightening agents. If bleach is required for washing, use non-chlorine bleach. Stain removers can be used as long as it is meant for colored fabric NOT whites. Machine wash using cold water, machine dry on "delicates" option; preferably air dry. You may iron the garment all over on the setting "Cotton".
+ What is the status of my order?
- Preparing an order: All our items are handmade and made to order, we take up to 3-4 business days to get an order shipped out. You’ll receive an email to let you know we received your order. When your order ships, we’ll send another email with tracking information.
- Shipped: Your order has left our shop. Within 24 to 48 hours, you will be able to track your package.
+ How long does it take to get my order?
- Once your order has shipped and has left our shop the arrival time to you depends on which shipping method is chosen at checkout, we ship using USPS. Usually First Class shipping takes 3-5 business days, Priority takes 1-2 business days (guaranteed) and Priority Express takes 1 business day (guaranteed; no deliveries on Sundays).
+ Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or international addresses?
- Yes – we are able to ship to P.O boxes, APO/FPO addresses and international. We cannot confirm these addresses, if you are shipping to any of these addresses please confirm and double check that the address is correct at the time of checkout.
+ What is the difference between First Class International shipping and Priority International shipping?
- First Class International shipping is the less expensive option but your order can take up to 6 weeks to arrive depending on your location and there is limited tracking available, once it leaves the US facility there is no tracking. With Priority International Shipping you would receive your package between 6-10 business days after we ship it, it is also insured (through USPS) and guaranteed delivery with tracking available. We have had problems in the past with orders getting lost or not being able to pass customs using First Class International. We understand the concern for the price of shipping but highly recommend using Priority International shipping.
+ What happens if my package gets lost?
- If your package is lost or delayed, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to find/opening a case with the post office.
+ What information do I need to checkout?
- Our checkout is easy, fast, and secure. Enter your shipping address and payment method, then place your order!
+ What forms of payments do you accept?
- We accept American Express, ApplePay, Discover, Google Pay, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, and Visa.
PROMOTIONS / DISCOUNTS
+ Where do I apply a coupon code?
- At Checkout, simply type the code into the box that says “Promo Code.” Then, click the button that says “Apply.” Only one promotion code can be used at once. Coupon codes will not be able to be applied during active automatic sales.
+ Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- No, we do not offer wholesale pricing.
+ Do you offer bulk pricing?
- Yes, please contact us for more information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
+ What are your hours of operation?
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday - 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday - CLOSED
If we receive an email or call during business hours we will answer right away, if we are contacted past our business hours we will be contacting you the next business day.